Ticker

15/recent/ticker-posts

Resolution of New Year 2023 from Contest 360 People


Every day brings it's new opportunity to make it the best and successful people do the same while others just let it go without any action. I strongly believe in an action to get the things of your desir is the first step towards the success. I had no idea untill I changed the way of thinking that there is no word such as "Dream". You can't achieve that things if you think that is a dream. Yes, Dream is false but things are real. And one can be easily connected with the materialistic stuffs and start believing that it is actually achievable. So, this year I changed my approach to get the things differently.

Sunil Vishwakarma, Soft skill trainer and Life Coach. City - Korba, Chhattisgarh.

------


On New Year I will focus on Environment Conservation by using less my own vehicles , walking to shorter distance , maximum using public transportation , Car pooling , Planting trees . Also I will continue with my daily walking of minimum 4 km to " Stay Fit Stay Healthy " which I have been doing since last three years . For this I have received a number of awards from different reputed Organisations. Thanks 

Dr. Haranarayan Padhi, Dy. General Manager, GHCL Limited , Sutrapada , Gujarat

Post a Comment

0 Comments