Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#LetterToRiver: Panjshir by Fatima Mohammadi - Reflections Along Afghanistan's Waters

Dear River,

I am writing to you today to express my deep gratitude and appreciation for all that you have brought into my life. From the earliest days of my childhood, you have been a source of joy, peace, and inspiration. I have marveled at your gentle beauty and found solace in your tranquil waters.

You have been a constant companion, offering a sense of calm and respite during times of turmoil and uncertainty. Your soothing whispers and serene presence have provided me with a sanctuary for reflection and introspection. The memories I have created along your banks are some of the most cherished moments of my life, and I am thankful for every experience we have shared.


Your steady flow and unyielding grace have taught me valuable lessons about resilience and perseverance. You are a symbol of strength and beauty, and I am grateful to have you as a part of my journey.

Thank you, dear river, for the peace you have given me, and for the beauty you have brought into my life. You will forever hold a special place in my heart.

With deepest appreciation,
FatimaMohammadi

Post a Comment

0 Comments