Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#LetterToRiver: Syr Darya by Maxamadov Abduhoshim - Syr Darya: Silk Road of Waters

Dear river, 

I express my gratitude to you on behalf of the peoples of Central Asia. You are one of the greatest blessings that the Creator has given us. Nowadays, when the demand for clean water is increasing in different parts of the world, because of you, we live a peaceful life without thinking about such a problem. 

Sirdarya, you are considered a source of life not only for us Uzbeks, but also for our brothers, the Kazakhs, Tajiks, and Karakalpaks. You have been contributing to the development of agriculture and economic sectors since time immemorial. That is why the first buds of civilization appeared in your bosom. has matured. How many secrets are hidden in your quiet bosom.


You are the Motherland not only for people, but also for the animal and plant world.

Sirdarya, dear and dear to us, I thank you for your love and care. I am happy that I am growing up in your arms. I will never tire of singing your song until the end of my life. I always get strength and inspiration from you.

At the same time, I wanted to ask one thing from all the people of the world. Dear people of the world, I invite everyone to come together and protect the rivers of the earth. Because our life is bright and prosperous thanks to them. It is necessary to pay more attention to their rational use and cleanliness. With this, we would not only improve our lives, but also create better conditions for the future generation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments